lundi 20 novembre 2017

Classwork - Grade 10A & 10B

Image result for la famille cartoon

Lundi 20 Novembre in class 
- continue as homework with your partner -
Classe 10B
project due Lundi 27 Novembre


Mardi 21 Novembre in class - Mercredi 22 Novembre in class
- continue as homework with your partner - 
Classe 10A
project due Mardi 28 Novembre


PROJET: LA FAMILLEUse your lesson to do this classwork project in teams of 2.


Here is a vocabulary sheet to help you refresh!
The structure of the questions and answers is in the lesson we covered in class.
                            
                          Les membres de la famille / Family members



Classwork Project

In pairs (teams of 2), practice the questions and answers orally, and then write a conversation about you and your family (questions and answers) as follows. You need to type it or write it neatly on papers and stick them on colored charts. Use drawings or pictures of yourself as well of your family members to decorate your charts. You can use photos off the internet if you don't want to hang your real family's photos.

If you don't have a brother or a sister, make them up! 
Any missing part in the project will affect your grade significantly. ALL PARTS NEED TO APPEAR ON YOUR PROJECT.


- Greeting
- Greeting
- What is your name?
- My name is... and you?
- My name is... How old are you?
- I am ... and you?
- I am ... When is your birthday?
- My birthday is on the ... and you?
- My birthday is on the ... 

- What is your father's name?
- My father is called... and you?
- My father is called... How old is your father?
- My father is ... and you?
- My father is ... When is your father's birthday?
- My father's birthday is on the ... and you?
- My father's birthday is on the ...

- What is your mother's name?
- My mother is called ... and you? 
- My mother is called... How old is your father?
- My mother is ... and you?
- My mother is ... When is your father's birthday?
- My mother's birthday is on the ... and you?
- My mother's birthday is on the ...

- What is your brother's name?
- My brother is called ... and you? 
- My brother is called... How old is your father?
- My brother is ... and you?
- My brother is ... When is your father's birthday?
- My brother's birthday is on the ... and you?
- My brother's birthday is on the ...

- What is your sister's name?
- My sister is called ... and you? 
- My sister is called... How old is your father?
- My sister is ... and you?
- My sister is ... When is your father's birthday?
- My sister's birthday is on the ... and you?
- My sister's birthday is on the ...

- Greeting
- Greeting


DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE - USE THE LESSON WE DID IN CLASS.

ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR MISTAKES IN THE QUESTION OR ANSWER STRUCTURE WILL RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT POINTS DEDUCTION.

ART/PHOTOS WILL SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT YOUR GRADE, AS WELL YOUR NEATNESS AND ORGANIZATION.

DO IT WITH ALL YOUR (BIG) HEART <3


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire